More information on WCAG 2.0 can be found here.
The main components of our website have been developed with accessibility and ease of use in mind.
- Website navigation has been created in a logical and consistent fashion to help facilitate ease of use.
- You will find “jump to” navigation links throughout the website.
- The content has been written as clearly and concisely as possible.
- The text size can be altered using your web browser’s zoom function.
- Links can be understood independently of or programatically with their content.
- Links will open in the same window unless otherwise stated.
- Images contain alternative text..
- Decorative images contain a null value to allow screen readers users to ignore them.
- Where tables are used, appropriate text and headings are provided.
- ARIA code has been implemented to give more useful informatıon to screen reader users./li>
- Valid HTML has been utilized.
Non-HTML downloadable documents
Documents in various formats such as Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) and Microsoft Word (.doc) can be downloaded from our website. Our website provides access to a range of digital publications.
Print documents such as boarding pass can be downloaded as a pdf to print or you can choose an accessible HTML alternative.
While we have endeavoured to make all our documentation accessible, there may be some legal documents on our website that are not fully accessible. We are aware of this and are continuing to remediate these documents. If you would like a document in a specific format, please contact us using one of the methods listed on our contact us page and we will be happy to help.
Assistive technology and software
All pages were developed and tested with the following types of software in mind:
- Screen reading software
- Voice activation software
- Screen magnification software
- Alternative methods of input, such as switches etc.
As this site is compliant with WCAG 2.0 and HTML standards, it should be compatible with most assistive technologies and software.
The programs listed below may be required in order to read downloadable documentation. Please click the links below to access their download pages.
Though we have developed our website to be as accessible as possible, you may come across the use of abbreviations. While content has been written as clearly and concisely as possible, some content may contain technical information.
Due to certain constraints, we have had to include technologies and features that may cause accessibility issues. These include, but are not limited to:
- Adobe PDF downloadable documents
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint downloadable documents
- External video players
- External documentation